Our Valuation Division Provides:
- Accurate and reliable reports which are fully researched and based on applicable definitions and standards.
- Relevant and unbiased information.
- Check approach to achieve high standards.
- Reports provided in both email and/or hard copy versions for the benefit of our clients.
Valuers employed in our valuation department are Professional Associates with a minimum of the following qualifications.
- University Degree from Curtin University with all appropriate Valuation curriculum undertaken
- Licensed under Government Statute
- Members of the Australian Property Institute and are classified as ‘Licensed’ or ‘Certified Practising’ Valuers
- Continued professional development qualified annually
- Australian Property Institute
- Real Estate Institute of Western Australia
- Strata Titles Institute of Western Australia
In appointing one of our qualified staff to undertake a valuation we will provide an upfront quote before proceeding so the client is aware of all costs to be incurred. To provide an accurate, cost efficient service when preparing a quotation we will discuss;
- Property address, type and details
- Purpose of the valuation
- Clients for whom it is to be prepared
Prior to the report being completed our valuers will:
- Source all relevant documentation
- Carry out a physical inspection of the site, including taking photographs if required.
- Analyse all available and relevant market evidence.
- Amongst other details make an assessment of surrounding advantages and/or detriments
- Complete all necessary calculations and considerations;
- Prepare a report detailing all processes and evidence utilised as well as a discussion around our conclusions to provide a clear and concise document that is legally binding and easily read and understood.
- Cross check with other ‘In House’ Valuers.