Unit Entitlements WA is a re-branded division of the Brad Dawson Property Group . Its sole purpose is to conduct and analyse Unit Entitlement Calculations for the Strata industry.
We inspect the properties, then analyse and calculate a unit entitlement – producing Form 3’s for lodgement with Landgate. These are mostly for newly established strata subdivisions such as small survey-strata’s through to multiple-storey mixed-use strata developments and also a combination of re-subdivisions or mergers on existing Strata Plans.
We provide impartial, professional expert advice and opinion on Unit Entitlement Calculations and Integrated Property related matters. Your property matters are always conducted by Fully Qualified Licensed and Experienced Certified Practising Valuers.
Australian Property Institute
Real Estate Institute of Western Australia
Our Unit Entitlement Division Provides:
- Accurate and reliable Unit Entitlement Form 3s, which are fully researched and based on applicable definitions
- Relevant and unbiased information.
- Check approach to achieve high standards of accuracy
- Easy formulated email approach to merge with your instructions and Landgate systems
Valuers employed by Unit Entitlements WA are Professional Associates with a minimum of the following qualifications.
- University Degree from Curtin University with all appropriate Valuation/Real Estate curriculum undertaken
- Licensed under Government Statute
- Members of the Australian Property Institute and are classified as ‘Licensed’ or ‘Certified Practising Valuers’
- Continued professional development qualified annually
In appointing Unit Entitlements WA to undertake a Unit Entitlement Calculation, a detailed Form 3 Certificate is provided to you or your office, produced in an electric format acceptable by Landgate for Registration.
Prior to the Form 3 being created, thorough research of the subject property is executed. This includes:
- Physical visit to site, including photographs
- Assessment of surrounding advantages and/or detriments
- Calculations and the final ratio are based on factors such as, but not limited to;
- site and/or building area, locational attributes, surrounding developments, site dimensions, views, shadowing, accessibility, car parking, easements, covenants, caveats, management statements and the like.
The final Form 3 Certificate is checked off against the supplied Strata Plan/Survey-Strata Plan details, including:
- Survey-Strata or Strata Plan numbers
- Lot and Deposited/Plan/Diagram and Location details provided
- Unit Entitlements for each Lot
- Common Property Lots, where relevant
- Basic description of the improvements constructed on the site – Strata Plans
- Verified and conducted only by a Certified Practising Valuer
- Signed and Form locked for security purposes and suited for Registration by you with Landgate
|¨ Settlement Agents||¨ Builders & Surveyors|
|¨ Real Estate Agents||¨ Private Owners|
|¨ Strata Managers||¨ Property Developers|
|¨ Lending Institutions||¨ Government Authorities|
|¨ Lawyers||¨ Accountants|
Outline of Fee Structure
A complete fee structure suited to our arrangement with you can be organised to create ease of future quoting—for your business
Invoicing can be arranged on a suitable basis.
The Proprietor and Principal Valuer of Unit Entitlements WA is:
B.Bus (val & econ) AAPI
Certified Practising Valuer
Certified Property Practitioner
- Brad has extensive experience in the Valuation and Unit Entitlement industry including employment by Developers, Surveyors, Real Estate Agents, Valuation Firms, Banking Sector, and State Government. This equates to considerable, diversified knowledge in most facets of property, Unit Entitlement calculations and or property matters.
Brad Dawson has been requested by many large scale National/Corporate developers for his experience in Unit Entitlement calculations. Many Government Bodies, such as State Planning, local councils, Water Corporation and the like have sourced us for an Independent unbias property analysis.
Form 3 Definition
CERTIFICATE OF LICENSED VALUER
I, Bradley J Dawson, being a Licensed Valuer licensed under the Land Valuers Licensing Act 1978 certify that the unit entitlement of each lot (in this certificate, excluding any common property lots), as stated in the schedule bears in relation to the aggregate unit entitlement of all lots delineated on the plan a proportion not greater than 5% more or 5% less than the proportion that the value (as that term is defined in section 14 (2a) of the Strata Titles Act 1985) of that lot bears to the aggregate value of all the lots delineated on the plan.
For further details and a quote to use our Form 3 systems or just to conduct a one off development, please contact us for a friendly professional, yet confidential discussion:
Brad Dawson directly on: 0413 879 479
Phone our office on: 9335 3999
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Today’s Integrity Is Tomorrow’s Fortune”
Brad Dawson, 1992